Total Visa Card is an excellent choice for people who have bad credit scores. It is an unsecured card that allows these people to open up an account without any security deposit. This card has an initial limit of $300. It is issued by The Bank of Missouri, and it reports to all three major bureaus in the US. This gives a great chance to the cardholder to improve their credit ranking if they make regular payments. However, before all of this happens, the cardholder needs to go through the Total Visa Activation process, in order to have their card functioning optimally.
How can I activate my Total Visa Card Online?
For your online Total Visa Activation process, you need to follow some easy, basic steps:
- Pay the Program Fee, i.e., the initial setup fee, or the Total Visa Card processing fee. This is a one-time fee of $89. It has to be fully paid to open your account and then activate your card when you receive it
- Wait for at least 30 minutes after making the payment
- Now, get online access to the Total Visa Activation webpage
- Now, you will see an interface that will ask for some basic questions like your Application ID, your Card Number, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and the Phone Number that you have mentioned at the time of account registration and application
- Once you have entered all of these details, hit the “Activate My Card” button
Total Visa Activation via Phone:
If you are unable to activate your card online due to any reason, you can simply call (877) 480-6988 to activate your Total Visa Card.
The helpline will ask you some questions for verification, including your application ID and card number, and once you have answered them, they will be able to activate your card.
You can then start using it however you like.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- Can I use my Total Visa Card to pay for gas?
Yes, you can. You can use your card for gasoline payments. But you will have to go inside the store to use your card and make the payment. For security purposes, your Total Visa Card will be declined at the pump outside.
2- How long do I have to wait for applying for a cash advance after activating my card?
If you activated your card immediately after opening your account, you will have to wait for at least 90 days from the account opening date. This means that it will cover 3 months of regular billing and payments. After that, you can apply for a cash advance.
3- How can I make my Total Visa Payments easily and more securely?
You can use the MyCCPay.com portal to make your Total Visa Payments securely. MyCCPay account will set up an Automatic Payment Plan for you that will allow minimum payments to be automatically posted to your account before the due date every month. The portal will allow you to view all your past transaction history, online billing statements, and your account activity.
Leila Najafi is a luxury travel and lifestyle writer and editor with over five years of experience covering travel rewards programs, destination and buying guides, and more. Leila’s writing has been featured in NBC News, Thrillist, Fodor’s, 10Best.com by USA Today, HuffPost, Eater LA, Tastemade, and Reader’s Digest. Aside from being a writer, editor, and fact-checker, Leila is also an on-camera host and digital marketer.