Total Visa payment is easy through its portal, MyCCPay.com. While the Bank of Missouri is the provider of card services and manages the workflow, the site is the company’s portal for Total Visa payment, account checking, and management of some other credit cards that Total offers.
How do Credit Cardholders pay bills via Total Visa?
Credit cardholders who carry the following cards can make their payments through Total Inc.’s special online portal:
- Total Visa Card issued by The Bank of Missouri
- First Access Visa Card issued by The Bank of Missouri
- Emblem Visa Card- issued by Jefferson Capital Solutions
- New Horizons Credit Card by New Horizons Credit Union
- Revvi Credit Card issued by MRV Banks
As you can see, all these cards are provided by different faculties. If you carry two such cards, paying them on different forums or through different ways is going to be a major hassle. If there are multiple sites for this purpose, the cardholders would have to remember the login details of all the sites. All of their application processes may differ too, and the cardholder would be bound to remember all those things also.
Therefore, Total Inc. created an online portal, myCCPay to facilitate its users. The cardholders who carry one or more of the above-mentioned cards can use this one platform for their payments.
They can also use the portal to check their account balance, view the history of all their previous transactions, and pay all their credit card bills through this one platform.
How to Register and Create an Account on myCCPay.com?
It is a very simple process. Here are some steps that can help you create an account and register yourself on the site:
- Open your browser and visit https://www.myccpay.com/
- You will see an interface that will ask you to login. But for that, you need to have a registered account priorly. So, click on “Register”
- You will now be redirected to a page that asks some basic questions. Answer all of them by stating your correct 16 Digit Account Number with no dashes, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, Postal Code, and valid email address
- You will then have to create a unique username that must be between 8 and 50 characters long and should contain Letters, Numbers, periods, underscores, and the @ sign
- After this, you will be asked to create a unique password that must be 8 to 17 characters long, have no spaces in between the letters, 1 lower case letter, 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 non-alphanumeric character (e.g.! @#$?/)
- Then, you will be asked to select a security question from a dropdown menu. Choose your question and write its answer
- After all this procedure, you can click the “Register” button
And this is how, within a few clicks, you can create an account on the portal easily.
How to log in to your myCCPay account?
After you have successfully created and registered your account on the site, the login procedure is also very simple.
All you have to do is to:
- Visit the myCCPay site
- Enter the Username and Password that you have created for your account
- Hit the “login” button
Now that you have successfully entered your account, you can use it to make your Total Visa payment or payment of the other cards that are facilitated by the portal. You can use your myCCPay account to check all your previous transactions too and keep a record right in front of you for your financial management.
Total Visa Payment has become more convenient through the myCCPay platform. The Total Visa Card and some of the above-mentioned cards are meant for people with bad credit scores. These people need to keep a firm eye on all their accounts for better financial management and regulation. Therefore, this one platform can serve the purpose in the best possible way.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- Is the myCCPay service available every day?
Yes, it is available 24 hours, all through the week.
2- If there is any problem with registration or account access, where can I call?
If you experience problems registering or accessing your account, please call 1-800-800-2143
3- How do I make my Total Visa Payment?
You can pay with your Total Visa card through PayPal or through a call to the helpline. If you want to pay through the Automated Clearing House Network (bank to bank transactions), you can do so through myCCPay.com.
Leila Najafi is a luxury travel and lifestyle writer and editor with over five years of experience covering travel rewards programs, destination and buying guides, and more. Leila’s writing has been featured in NBC News, Thrillist, Fodor’s, 10Best.com by USA Today, HuffPost, Eater LA, Tastemade, and Reader’s Digest. Aside from being a writer, editor, and fact-checker, Leila is also an on-camera host and digital marketer.